As a Sr. Forecast Analyst, you will work to support the forecast group and all other inputs to the composite process. In addition you will:
- Advance analytics and keeping up with the latest technology.
- Maintain the server environment needed to share the statistical and summary reports requested of the order fulfillment analytics group. Those reports are critical for educating and supporting the statistical sales forecasts and outlooks communicated to the order fulfillment leadership, factory leadership, and marketing leadership.
- Be responsible for some of the data and analysis needs related to the order fulfillment process. In total this will provide the group with support for making statistical sales forecasts and dispersing them to internal customers. The server will make it much easier for the factory and marketing leadership to understand the current economic picture facing our business.
Note: The hiring manager expects that the successful candidate should expect to perform in this role for a minimum of 24 months.
US Visa sponsorship is NOT available for this position.
What Skills You Need
- 2 years experience working with R coding
- 1 year experience with SQL, DB2, etc.
- 1 year of experience within the order fulfillment forecasting area
- Background in gathering market data and applying statistical analysis
What Makes You Stand Out
Other areas of experience or interest that will help us place you on the right team include:
- Masters degree in Statistics
- Experience with Python
Education (or equivalent work experience)
- Ideally you will have a Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering, or Data Science disciplines and/or related discipline(s).
What You'll Get
At John Deere, you are empowered to create a career that will take you to where you want to go. Here, you'll enjoy the freedom to explore new projects, the support to think outside the box and the advanced tools and technology that foster innovation and achievement. We offer comprehensive relocation and reward packages to help you get started on your new career path. Click here to find out more about our Total Rewards Package.
The information contained herein is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and qualifications required of individuals performing the job. The qualifications detailed in this job description are not considered the minimum requirements necessary to perform the job, but rather as guidelines.
John Deere is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.