Computer systems analysis/Programming, Data analysis/processing, Forecasting/modeling
Assurance Manager, Risk Assurance –Advanced Risk & Compliance Analytics Solutions (Multiple Positions), PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, Chicago, IL. Advise clients in the Financial, Healthcare Provider, and Payer industries on how to increase the use of analytics. Work with risk, compliance, and finance departments of companies to utilize data through the use of analytics, strategy, tools, and data governance. Assist clients with model development and tuning, system assessment, dashboard development, analytics strategy, and continuous monitoring. Assess project risks and controls. Enhance internal audit functions to align with company strategy and risk. Identify opportunities for clients to effectively mitigate risk and improve business performance. Apply the concepts of Enterprise Risk management to help clients identify, assess, mitigate and proactively consider emerging risks.
40 hrs/week, Mon-Fri, 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Must have a Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent in Management Information Systems, Information Management, Engineering, Business Administration, or a related field, and 5 years of post-bachelor's, progressive related work experience in the areas of consulting, data analysis, compliance, internal audit, or risk; OR must have a Master's degree or foreign equivalent in Management Information Systems, Information Management, Engineering, Business Administration, or a related field, and 3 years of related work experience in the areas of consulting, data analysis, compliance, internal audit, or risk.
Must have at least one year of experience with each of the following:
- Conducting multiphase data analysis related to the evaluation of compliance, finance, and risk issues;
- Utilizing compliance systems and technologies, including Actimize, Mantas, Fiserv, Charles River, Norkom, OptumInsight, and/or Customer Solutions;
- Evaluating business process, compliance, and risk issues;
- Leveraging data manipulation and analysis technologies, including Microsoft SQL Server, SQL, Oracle, and/or DB2; and
- Leveraging data visualization tools, including Spotfire, Qlikview, and/or Tableau.
Travel up to 60% is required.
Please apply by mail, referencing Job Code IL1753, Attn: HR SSC/Talent Management, 4040 West Boy Scout Boulevard, Tampa, FL 33607.