This is a great opportunity to directly impact the lives of the men & women firefighters and EMT’s in the US & Canada!
$75.5K starting salary rising to $90.5K within two years - SUPERB benefits including FREE health insurance for self and dependents, 401k match, pension, etc! EXCELLENT WORK-LIFE BALANCE!
With headquarters in Washington, DC, and Ottawa, Ontario, the International Association of Fire Fighters (IAFF) represents more than 300,000 full-time professional fire fighters and paramedics in more than 3,100 affiliates.
Please note – the IAFF is unable to provide immigration sponsorship.
You should be able to filter, “clean,” and process quantitative information from a variety of sources, handle multiple tasks, and interact effectively with clients and colleagues. The ideal candidate will have experience with data management and analysis of data from multiple sites and in multiple formats.
· Interpret data and analyze results using statistical techniques and provide reports
· Develop and implement data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and data quality
· Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
· Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
· Identify key business levers, establish cause & effect, perform analyses, and communicate key findings to various stakeholders to facilitate data-driven decisions, find new opportunities to grow and optimize operational response through analytics
· Work with clients to define project requirements
· Research technical issues
· Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team including GIS analyst, performance measurement specialist, media relations, communications, and Labor Issues experts
· Ability to provide deliverables in a timely manner
· Ability to translate findings and effectively communicate with clients regarding issues, needs, and/or priority setting for projects
· Support the department’s mission through financial & strategic planning and benchmarking.
· Extensive experience and/or working knowledge of decision-based or business analytic software.
· Emerging Technologies - Knowledge of and ability to design, apply and evaluate new information technologies for business environments in order to improve work productivity and accuracy.