In partnership with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), ICAP is conducting Population-based HIV Impact Assessments (PHIA) in up to 20 PEPFAR-supported countries. Each PHIA will define the status of the national HIV epidemic, guide global and local allocation of funding and resources based on evidence, and integrate capacity building of country stakeholders in the design, conduct, analysis, and use of PHIAs.
-Provide statistical representation and leadership on project and protocol teams
-Participate in the creation and review of Standard Operating Procedures
- Responsible for preparation of SAPs, including the result tables, figures, and listing for inclusion in the study report and/or publications
- Oversee and confirm the validation of all results
- Design, perform and interpret ad hoc analyses when needed
- Lead statistical programming teams in conducting and validating statistical analyses
- Conduct SAP review to suggest directors of best analytical
- Report on timeline and needed resources for assigned statistical projects
- Provide statistical programming expertise to SAS programmers on project team
- Write and execute statistical programs for the creation of tables, figures, listings, and analysis databases
- Work with the data management team to ensure data sets are ready for analysis or dissemination
- Write SAS code for Macros and utilize SAS Macro library
- Ensure all programming activities and processes are conducted according to the PHIA project standard operating procedures and/or sponsor requirements
- Participation in project meetings
- Performs other related duties as directed
Requires a Bachelor's Degree in Statistics, Biostatistics, Computer Science or related disciple, or equivalent in education and experience, with at least four (4) years of directly related experience.
- Minimum of four years of professional experience
- Experience in projecting workflow to meet deadline with available resources
- Demonstrate leadership across statistical and statistical programming teams
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Advanced knowledge of Base SAS, SAS/STAT and SAS Macro Language
- Highly organized with the ability to clearly communicate, verbally and in writing, overall and technical project information
A global health leader situated at Columbia University, ICAP has worked since 2003 with one central goal: to improve the health of families and communities.
Working hand-in-hand with individuals at every level of the health system–from patients to health care providers to government officialsICAP is dedicated to delivering high-performing health system strengthening initiatives that provide qua...lity and affordable health care. The organization tackles the world’s most pressing health threats and, in collaboration with partners around the world, implements transformative solutions to meet the health needs of individuals.
With its roots in comprehensive, family-focused HIV services, ICAP is known for capacity building and for its innovative, effective, and ethical programs that are implemented in the most challenging resource-limited settings. ICAP is also known for its collaborative and supportive approach to strengthening government health systems and local partners’ capacity to deliver quality health services. To date, ICAP has worked to address major public health challenges and the needs of local health systems in more than 5,200 sites across 20 countries.