Data analysis/processing, Mathematics, Probability
Advisory Manager, Risk Data and Analytics, PricewaterhouseCoopers Advisory Services LLC, New York, NY. Help clients understand and develop a strategic and sustainable approach to address their risk and financial profile. Advise clients on overall management and performance of their business engagements, with a focus in data integrity, taxonomy, architecture, risk and governance, and data management. Lead and supervise professional teams focused on executing Data Analytics projects within the Financial Services sector. Utilize financial and/or econometric modeling; credit risk models, market risk models, and/or complex cash flow models. Demonstrate in-depth technical expertise. Establish and maintain client relationships and professional networks.
40 hrs/week, Mon-Fri, 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Must have a Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent in Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Computer and Information Science, or a related field, plus five (5) years of post-bachelor's, progressive related work experience; OR a Master's degree or foreign equivalent in Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Computer and Information Science, or a related field, plus three (3) years of related work experience.
Must have at least one year of experience with each of the following:
- Leveraging complex financial services data, including programming large data sets, quantitative analyses, sampling, optimization, logistic regression, linear regression, decision tree analysis, and cluster analyses;
- Knowledge of enterprise-wide, regulatory compliance, risk management, and or internal audit organizations;
- Performing data analysis, statistical model development, manipulation, and testing;
- Identifying regression models such as: CCAR PPNR, Macroeconomic forecasting, scenario generation models, marketing models, and other statistical/non-statistical models; and
- Assessing validation reports focusing on: Retail, wholesale, credit risk models, CCAR and DFAST credit loss forecasting models, PD/LGD/EAD models, and loan and lease loss.
Travel up to 80% is required.
Please apply by mail, referencing Job Code NY2085, Attn: HR SSC/Talent Management, 4040 West Boy Scout Boulevard, Tampa, FL 33607.
Internal Number: NY2085
About PricewaterhouseCoopers Advisory Services LLC
please refer to job description
BACK TO TOP
ASA JobWeb is Just One of the Benefits.
Discover what else AMSTAT has to offer!
The job you are trying to reach from was originally posted at ASA JobWeb.