Assurance Manager, Actuarial Insurance Management Solutions (Multiple Positions), PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, New York, NY. Help clients with actuarial modernization, process improvement, risk and capital management, deals, and financial reporting. Perform product profitability, value, and risk analysis. Prepare concise, accurate documents. Address questions on technical matters from team members and clients. Assist with actuarial-related audit and consulting services and insurance tax-related services. Assist with a range of actuarial activities, including: Modeling, valuation, transfer pricing, and tax reserving reviews.
40 hrs/week, Mon-Fri, 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Must have a Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Actuarial Science, Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, or a related field, plus five (5) years of post-bachelors progressive related experience; OR a Master’s degree or foreign equivalent in Actuarial Science, Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, or a related field, plus three (3) years of related work experience.
Must have at least one year of experience with each of the following:
- Utilizing spreadsheets, database, and other actuarial software-related technologies, including GGY AXIS, SAS, R, MAPS, VBA and/or SQL programming languages;
- Implementing modeling, valuation, and tax reserving reviews;
- Applying insurance industry audit best practices;
- Preparing a record of work that provides a clear understanding of audit procedures; and
- Applying actuarial knowledge in US GAAP, US Statutory, US TAX, and IFRS reporting.
Travel up to 60% required.
Please apply by mail, referencing Job Code NY2970, Attn: HR SSC/Talent Management, 4040 West Boy Scout Boulevard, Tampa, FL 33607.